411 North Main Street, Clovis, NM 88101
The Lyceum opened in 1921, built for Eugene F. Hardwick for vaudeville and movies and was located on Main Street. It was designed by the Boller Brothers firm in Mission style. It showed its first talkie in 1929 - after closing in 1974 it has since been restored and now functions as a performing arts venue.
Please note that we are an independent guide with no affiliation to any venue or show. The tickets offered for sale are resale tickets that may be sold at above face value.